Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


Mould & Mildew Remover - 750ml

  • Image 1
Price:
£2.00
SKU:
C9955
Shipping:
Calculated at checkout
Quantity:
Or buy a case and save 25%
Case Size:
Case Price:
£18.00
Quantity:
Bookmark and Share


Product Description

Awarded The Good Housekeeping Guides's seal of Approval! 

A powerful mould & mildew remover, killing unsightly spores & preventing re-growth

 

- Works within 2 minutes

- For use in bathroom, showers, kitchens & any areas of condensation

- Removes & kills bacteria

- Prevents the return of mould & mildew

 

- Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.


Write your own product review

Product Reviews

Previous | Showing reviews 11-15 of 15

  1. So good, yet so inexpensive!

    Posted by Mrs on 31st May 2013

    After reading the reviews on here I thought I'd give this product a go. Bought in my local store for just a quid, was amazed that it really did what it says it does. Previously I had scrubbed the shower with bleach and this just faded the mould and it grew back quickly, sprayed this product on and about five minutes later the mould had gone with no scrubbing involved. Can't believe something so good is so cheap!If you have a black mould problem, then you must try this product, it really is astonishing, lol.


  2. Will buy again!

    Posted by W. Mcintosh "Bill McIntosh" on 31st May 2013

    excellent product not only did it remove all of the mould my walls tiles looked like new again ... great product and for the price you pay its well worth it ... ill definitely be buying this again..


  3. I would higly recommend the product.

    Posted by manj on 31st May 2013

    Had severe grey/green mould on walls of bedroom. before using this spray mould would re-appear 2-3 days after cleaning. Had mould on shoes and inside wardrobe too.

    Bought product after reading reviews. used this spray on painted walls. did not see any mould/mildew on walls after using spray and the spray did not damage painted walls. all the mould seems to have disappeared after one application. I use spray on walls once a week now even though all the mould seems to have disappeared after one application of using this spray. would higly recommend product.


  4. Well worth buying!

    Posted by Rags (U.K.) on 31st May 2013

    Its an excellent product and worth buying if your's is old house and has mould problems all around. I am renting my house and my owner doesnt take any action so i have to buy this product.
    the results are as expected as we are suggested this product by one of my friend.

    good bargain price well makes it 5*'s.


  5. Works very well!

    Posted by C. Greiner "." on 31st May 2013

    I have a lot of mould problems around my windows in the winter. Even though I tried cleaning around my windows every week or so with bleach or other mould solutions I always ended up having to put new polyfiller around the windows and having to repaint over the mould after applying mould solution paint. I did this about twice a year.
    This product has changed all this for me. I leave it on for about 15 minutes and all the mould disappears. It now doesn't re-appear very quickly.


Previous | Showing reviews 11-15 of 15


Add to Wish List

Click the button below to add the Mould & Mildew Remover - 750ml to your wish list.

You Recently Viewed...